Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wow...

Six months.  It has been six months since the transplant.  Time sure has flown by!  We are both doing fantastic.  My fatigue has subsided for the most part; now it just comes on after really busy days, but that it more of a typical fatigue that come with the demands of being the mom of a very active toddler and a physically demanding job.  I will be scheduling my checkup tomorrow at the transplant clinic.  This is merely a formality; I have my weight checked, labs drawn, and have a short chat with my surgeon.  J had a few hiccups with his white blood cell count being to low, but it is finally within normal limits.  All his other numbers look good too, which means Lefty is doing his job!  No episodes of rejection either.  I'm so glad things are working like I'd hoped they would!  Well, off to work.  I'll update with my follow-up results!  Thanks you all for sharing in my journey!   

2 comments:

  1. I just wondered how you and J are doing, you brave soul. Well, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We're both doing well, getting ready to hit the two year mark in a few weeks! He is doing great, his numbers look awesome. It's funny that I just saw this, because I was getting ready to call the transplant center to schedule my two-year labs! Thanks for checking in, have a wonderful day! =)

    ReplyDelete